Friday, November 21, 2014

My Limp Bizkit Concert Expericence

Hello everyone and happy Friday! Earlier on in the semester I posted a blog about free concerts that were performed in the Power and Light District of Kansas City. I have since then attended a show, not one that I completely expected to go to but hey, it was free.

Sometime during the month of September, Limp Bizkit performed a free live concert for the wonderful people of Kansas City and pretty much anyone else who wanted to attend. To my surprise I was not disappointed. Not only did they play a few of their best songs but they performed tribute songs to bands like Rage Against the Machine and Sublime.

The venue and atmosphere also complemented the experience. With the large outdoor venue, there was plenty of space for viewers to watch the show and find a decent view of the stage if preferred.
For anyone who is thinking about attending a concert at this particular spot, I would say go for it!


1 comment:

  1. That would have been fun! I love seeing bands/artists for the first time. This summer I was unexpectedly invited to Cher and had a blast! I wouldn't have normally bought a ticket to see her but since my friend was going and I happened to be in town to visit I went too.

    ReplyDelete