Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Granada Theater

Hello everyone! So winter break is upon us and for anyone who cares, I am beyond ready. However, incase some of you were wondering what to do during your time off, I have a few shows that will be coming to the Lawrence area at around this time.

The Granada Theater on Mass St will be featuring artists from EOTO to Shaggy, and one of my favorites, Bad Fish, who actually will not be performing until February. The Granada has a top and bottom level with a two bars. It is a bit smaller than what some may consider a theater, but in it's defense, I have seen some of the best and my most memorable shows there. Another plus is that it less than an hour away.

I have posted the link below for the Granada's website with full line ups well into 2015 year. I hope you all take a look and get a chance to make it to a show. http://thegranada.com

No comments:

Post a Comment